Thursday 12 July 2012

Really Superb Stickers!


I never was an advocate of online shopping. But with the passage of time, and with the type of need, one is bound to take steps that were considered a taboo once. Similar happened with me. I always said that online purchases are risky and must not be opted when there is everything available in the market.
It happened last year that I suddenly got a huge order for soaps that my small home unit was producing. I have not hired many people to give me a hand in my work, so I look after most of the chores myself.
  1. When I was about to send the delivery, I came to know that I was running out of the price tag stickers. I quickly tried to place an order with my custom sticker printing company, but sadly enough, I came to know that it had already closed for Christmas holidays.
  2. Seeing no other option left, I finally started checking the net to find a reliable custom sticker printing company. I saw a company of online stickers, and thinking it to be adequate, I starting conversing with their customer support officer. Let me tell you that he was a superb being, as he gave me real good advises which provided me with great comfort.
  3. Due to his good customer coordination, I was convinced to go for online stickers, and finally I placed an order for my stickers. I admit that I was very much wrong that no online custom printing company is reliable.
  4. That company not only printed my provided motif in the best quality, but it also offered my rates cheaper than my regular printing company. I am impressed and I am obliged, as they provided me with the ordered stickers, right in time.
It is due to them that I was able to supply the soaps on time. Otherwise, I would have lost a good client, which has turned to be my lifetime opportunity. My soaps are now in regular demand from that client, and now I am fully determined to order rest of my printing jobs to that online printing company.

No comments:

Post a Comment