Friday 22 June 2012

Custom Stickers – The Way They Should Be


http://www.printingray.com/custom-stickers-printing.html
It was the most amazing complement for me when my friends asked me whether I designed the custom stickers. But to tell you the truth, it was not me. It was the giant sticker expert PrintingRay that helped me put my ideas into the plate. Their custom sticker printing service offers all what one can ask for when opting for custom stickers.

When I visited their site for the first time, I was pretty confused whether they would be efficient enough to produce what I need or not. After looking at their products, it was clear to me that I was going for them. They offered free of cost designing service, from which I took the help of refining my ideas for the design. Actually, they refined my sketch that I sent them as my sticker’s motif, and I got all the praise for their hard work.


Their stickers are quite durable, as they are waterproof. Due to this quality, you can easily use them outdoors without the fear of being torn into pieces. The stickers are quite flexible, due to which I am able to paste them on edgy and round surfaces without any difficulty at all. 

The adhesive they have used is so strong that my friends while acting notorious tried to take off my stickers from my file cover failed badly. This gave a good reason to laugh my heart out. 
Let me tell you more about the material they use at PrintingRay. The material is extremely smooth and stretchy. This feature in stickers is remarkable, as they make sticking them at any place quite easy. 
http://www.printingray.com/custom-stickers-printing.html

First I thought to keep all the credit for the amazingly superb custom stickers, but then I thought it was unfair to hide the real artist from all of you. So guys do check out PrintingRay for the best innovative ideas. You will definitely be amazed to see the huge variety of designs they have and the superb material they offer. 

They also offer great discounts to their valuable customers. This facility is there especially if you place an order in bulk. I have seen on their website that they offer special discount offers during holiday seasons such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc. And the best part yet to come, they take the orders from all over the world. You can place an order from any part of the world and get it delivered on the exact time for which they promise. Shipment is also free! Isn’t all this too amazing to be true? So what is there to wait? Bring out your designing self and show your friends what you can do. And let me assure you, you will immensely enjoy their dropping jaws.


No comments:

Post a Comment