Monday 25 June 2012

Awesome Quality, Reasonable Prices, Great Services


http://www.printingray.com/custom-stickers-printing.html
Does it sound crazy to you? Well, you can have that opinion about me, but I know that what I am saying is my life’s best decision. Custom Stickers changed my life completely. It might seem absurd to you guys that how stickers can change a person’s life.

Let me tell you a little story that changed everything for me. Only then you would understand what I am saying. I was working in a reputable ad agency. With the inflammation hitting the streets, our company lost a lot of its business, and so the company’s profit scale graph dashed down. A time came that the company had no funds to reserve as petty cash. Almost all the staff members left the company, and only a few were left who were sentimentally attached to the company.

One day my boss called me in his office. The worried look on his face told me there was something serious coming. He told me that we were running out of office stationery, especially the letter heads, and he was not willing to spend a huge amount on getting the letter heads printed. He asked me to do something. I came back to my seat with worried thought, and unconsciously, I logged on to the internet. I kept surfing the net for hours with an empty mind.

http://www.printingray.com/custom-stickers-printing.html

Suddenly something caught my attention. It was a website named as www.printingray.com. You would be surprised to know that it is a website of a sticker printing company. I studied the website for some time, and came to know that they offer custom stickers in quite affordable rates. Their rates were even lower for bulk quantity order placement. They also offered free shipping to any part of the world. I thought for a minute, and it occurred to me that it could be what we needed at that time. Then, I contacted their online chat service, and discussed the matter with them.

You would be surprised at the superb idea they threw. They guided me to order customized sticker printing of our company’s logo, and to stick them to blank papers and use them as letter heads. Oh that was so brilliant! I was just taken in completely. I left everything else and asked them the procedure to get the job done. They told me that they would require the image from our side. I was further guided that the image file could be created in any of these: coral draw, adobe illustrator, Photoshop and dream weaver. Within a day, I completed the designing work with the help of their free designing service, and placed an order with them. And guess what, the surprises did not end here. They sent me a dummy to see the final look of the sticker before printing. Let me add that I have sensed a true professionalism in the team of PrintingRay.com, which has truly impressed me.

After receiving the shipment, I shared the idea with my boss. We saved tons of money that way, and my boss gave me my due raise. Today, I am the finance director of my company, the then accountant of that ad agency. How truly amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment